We require all online customers to provide details which form part of our sales process.
In our Issada Studios we also require information from clients prior to the consultation and recommendation process.
REVIEW & WIN
From time to time, we run "Review & Win" promotions or competitions and the following T&C apply:
1. All reviews must be genuine and reviewers must have used the product that they are reviewing.
2. Purchases may have been made via our website, studios or stockists.
3. We reserve the right to use all reviews in marketing and promotional materials.
From time to time we may run competitions.
Issada employees are except from applying. At the competition end date the winner will be selected in the manner advertised in the competition and the winner notifies. The company reserve the right to publish the name of the winner and if relevant details of the winning entry. In all cases, the company's decision is final.
ISSADA GIFT WITH PURCHASE
All Gift With Purchase offers are subject to availability. In the event of a sell out, we reserve the right to substitute the advertised gift with an alternative. Any substitute will be of an equivalent or greater value.
To locate your nearest stockist please use our Stockist Locator
If you are interested in becoming an Issada stockist please complete our online form here
We are unable to refund cosmetics and skincare due to change of mind for hygiene reasons.
If the product that you purchased was faulty and you experienced a major problem, then you may be eligible for a refund.
A major problem is defined as
- Something that would have stopped a person from purchasing the service or product had they had known about it
- The purchase is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- a product or service that does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be rectified within a reasonable time
- a product or service that creates an unsafe situation
If the product or service fault or problem is not major, we will attempt to correct it within a reasonable time. If it cannot be corrected, we view this as a major problem.
Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
ISSADA STUDIO CANCELLATIONS
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is appreciated for all appointment cancellations. This will provide the studio to reallocate your appointment to another client.
If you miss your appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the service cost. Our studio online booking platform can be found here