Mineral Baked Blush
PARABEN FREE / VEGAN / GLUTEN FREE
- Safflower seed oil
- Green Tea
- Vitamin E
- Magnolia Bark Extract
Stunning domed cheek powders feature multi-tonal flecks of colour, which intermingle and melt into the skin, for shimmering youthful cheeks.
Our unique baked technology allows us to maintain unrivalled mineral purity, while incorporating the most luxurious organic extracts for the ultimate skin treatment. Each powder begins in liquid form.
Our Italian artisans’ hand-swirl our mineral cream cocktail, add a dollop of metallic gold, platinum or copper and pour the mix into terracotta pans. After 24 hours of slow-baking, a silky domed powder emerges for smooth, soft, pretty cheeks.
- Baked creams, not a traditional powder
- Contains minerals, antioxidants and nourishing organic ingredients
- 3 beautiful shimmering shades
- Mess-free mineral makeup that can be used on the go for touch-ups
- Gently melts onto the skin
- Richly pigmented. A little goes a long way
- Safe for sensitive and post treatment skin
- Hydrates, softens and protects the skin
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Paraben free
- Gluten free
When applying on client or yourself, choose a blush brush that compliments the face shape/apples and size appropriate to how much/how little you want it applied. Generally the denser/firmer the brush the more product will be picked up and disbursed to skin. As mentioned can also be used on eyes and lips. Baked blush can be applied wet also and makes a lovely lip colour! Wet brush liberally first, then apply to Blush. The wetter the brush is the more metallic and stronger it will go on. Once it dries its set and product will also dry back to normal.
Make Up Secrets
Use blushes as powder eye shadows
Use blushes as powder lipstick colour and set with a mineral gloss in a complementary colour.