Lashed UpRegular price $20.00 Save $-20.00
It's time to get LASHED UP with our 100% Vegan, faux mink false eyelashes!
Whether your desired look is natural, full glam, flirty or you have that special occasion penciled in your diary, we've got you covered.
All of our lashes are:
Say hello to our 4 goddesses...
The Special Occasion Lash! These lashes are perfect for elongating and defining the eyes. In comparison to Freya, these lashes are slightly thicker & darker densities however more sparse.
Staggered lash, with more emphasis on long/medium lashes. Will suit all eye shapes and create a more almond, elongated eye.
The ultimate glam lash! Great for a night look or that more WOW factor!
Lots of great definition, volume & depth. Staggered lash (mixture of lengths to the bar) will suit all eye shapes! Fluffy/wispy feel.
The perfect natural lash. These lashes are a beautiful day look lash or for a natural lash-lover.
Not too long, but creates elongation and depth in all the right places. Will give a more “cat-eye” almond shape. Suitable for all eye shapes
The soft, fluttering full lash.
Each lash has a soft fine density that creates a full but soft finishing look. Staggered length lashes, suitable for all eye shapes, Will leave lashes looking individualise, effortless, and a really pretty natural feel.
The Super Fluffy Lash, Occasion Lash!
Subtly criss-crossed to create length and volume. These fluttery lashes naturally open the eyes, giving a mesmerizing edge. Suitable for all eye shapes.
Luxelash One by OneRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
Go soft and subtle for everyday wear
Full Strip Lashes
1. Lashes should be applied when makeup is complete and natural lashes have been given one or two coats of mascara. Always ensure your lashes and eyelids are dry before application.
2. Carefully remove lashes from the tray and determine the correct lash length prior to application. Lashes should begin a little from the inside corner of the eye and not extend beyond the outer corner. If too wide trim the lashes one or two at a time from the outside edge until the fit is perfect.
3. Apply a thin line of adhesive along the entire length of the lash band and wait at least 30 seconds until the adhesive is a little tacky.
4. Place as closely as possible to the roots of your natural lash line. Lashes fix to the skin just above your natural lashes, not to them. Press gently across the entire lash and then hold at each end for a few seconds to secure.
5. Allow glue to dry before gently applying your favourite Issada mascara to blend your natural lashes with the extensions.
Half Lash Application
Follow the Full Strip Lash Instructions except position lash from the outer edge to the middle of your eyelid. NOTE: Half length lashes do not require trimming.
Individual Eyelash Application
Determine the correct lash length by placing a lash cluster in position prior to application. Trim to the desired length if necessary.
Caring for your Lashes
1. Careful use and storage will mean your lashes can be used again and again.
2. Always remove by holding the lashes at outside edge. Take care not to include any natural lashes. Gently peel off from outer corner of the eye inwards.
Always remove lashes before sleeping.
1. Wash away excess adhesive with warm water or a gentle makeup remover.
2. Keep your lashes in good condition by returning them to the storage tray and box after use.