A totally unique natural fibre product to give you a Red Carpet Lash effect in just seconds! Add dramatic length and fullness to your flutter without the need for false lashes or messy glue that can cause damage to natural lashes.
The ultimate brush-on false lashes that are made in a Medical Laboratory, for soft, natural and safe use with contact lenses. Issada's revolutionary fibres are miniscule cellulose plant-stem fibres, which adhere to wet mascara and magically create extreme lash extensions!
+Features & Benefits
No glue necessary!
Can re-apply up to 3 times
Made in a Medical Laboratory, for soft, natural and safe use with contact lenses. Won’t irritate sensitive eyes
Definitely no mess and easy for at home application
Get dramatically thicker, longer lashes
Step 1. Apply a light coat of Issada Protein Mascara to clean, dry lashes.
Step 2. While your mascara is still wet, look downwards to apply the fibres along the edge of your natural lashes, starting from the outside and moving inwards.
Step 3. For best results wait 30 seconds and then coat the lashes and fibres with Protein Mascara. Gently wiggle the brush from side-to-side to colour and secure the fibres while maximising length and volume.
Make Up Secrets
Application can be repeated until desired effect is achieved! To remove simply cleanse with cleanser as you would for normal mascara removal
PARABEN FREE / VEGAN / GLUTEN FREE
Issada’s expert creative team has designed a range inspired by everyday beauties as well as dramatic runway trends. Crystallized, Glitter or A La Natural all feature in the stunning collection of 11 wearable styles.
Go soft and subtle for everyday wear; emphasize your eye expression, extend the eye line with flare, add volume and length, naturally enhance or define eyes. Dramatize your look; create a sultry eye look reminiscent of old Hollywood glamour or add flutter and flamboyance to your next special occasion.
+Features & Benefits
11 fabulous designs
High Quality Synthetic/Vegan
A look for every occasion!
Gives a soft natural feel and greater flexibility to work with. Extremely lightweight and comfortable
Reusable up to 3-4 times
Full Strip Lashes
1. Lashes should be applied when makeup is complete and natural lashes have been given one or two coats of mascara. Always ensure your lashes and eyelids are dry before application.
2. Carefully remove lashes from the tray and determine the correct lash length prior to application. Lashes should begin a little from the inside corner of the eye and not extend beyond the outer corner. If too wide trim the lashes one or two at a time from the outside edge until the fit is perfect.
3. Apply a thin line of adhesive along the entire length of the lash band and wait at least 30 seconds until the adhesive is a little tacky.
4. Place as closely as possible to the roots of your natural lash line. Lashes fix to the skin just above your natural lashes, not to them. Press gently across the entire lash and then hold at each end for a few seconds to secure.
5. Allow glue to dry before gently applying your favourite Issada mascara to blend your natural lashes with the extensions.
Half Lash Application
Follow the Full Strip Lash Instructions except position lash from the outer edge to the middle of your eyelid. NOTE: Half length lashes do not require trimming.
Individual Eyelash Application
Determine the correct lash length by placing a lash cluster in position prior to application. Trim to the desired length if necessary.
Caring for your Lashes
1. Careful use and storage will mean your lashes can be used again and again.
2. Always remove by holding the lashes at outside edge. Take care not to include any natural lashes. Gently peel off from outer corner of the eye inwards.
Always remove lashes before sleeping.
1. Wash away excess adhesive with warm water or a gentle makeup remover.
2. Keep your lashes in good condition by returning them to the storage tray and box after use.