Mineral Baked Blush
Shimmering multi-tonal mineral cheek colour
These beautiful shimmering multi-tonal mineral powder blush begins in mineral liquid form and is blended with skin-nourishing natural botanic ingredients and metallic gold, platinum or copper. The formula is then poured into terracotta pans and baked for 24 hours, emerging as a silky domed powder for smooth, soft, highlighted cheeks. There are 3 colours- Champagne Diamond, Platinum Pink and Golden Ruby. Each blush imparts cheeks with a gorgeous radiant glowy, luminous finish. Very buildable from a light sweep of colour or to a bold approach, Baked Blushes can also be beautiful eye colours and can even be worn wet for a more strong/ metallic approach on Eyes, Lips and Cheeks.
- Safflower seed oil
- Green Tea
- Vitamin E
- Magnolia Bark Extract
PARABEN FREE / VEGAN / GLUTEN FREE
- Baked creams, not a traditional powder
- Contains minerals, antioxidants and nourishing organic ingredients
- 3 beautiful shimmering shades
- Mess-free mineral makeup that can be used on the go for touch-ups
- Gently melts onto the skin
- Richly pigmented. A little goes a long way
- Safe for sensitive and post treatment skin
- Hydrates, softens and protects the skin
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Paraben free
- Gluten free
When applying on client or yourself, choose a blush brush that compliments the face shape/apples and size appropriate to how much/how little you want it applied. Generally the denser/firmer the brush the more product will be picked up and disbursed to skin. As mentioned can also be used on eyes and lips. Baked blush can be applied wet also and makes a lovely lip colour! Wet brush liberally first, then apply to Blush. The wetter the brush is the more metallic and stronger it will go on. Once it dries its set and product will also dry back to normal.
Make Up Secrets
Use blushes as powder eye shadows
Use blushes as powder lipstick colour and set with a mineral gloss in a complementary colour.