Buff Corrector Pencil
The ultimate correct and conceal pencil
This multi-tasker pencil is a gentle, soothing, nourishing formula, that will hide and perfect a range of skin concerns. Correct & define a lip line, conceal broken capillaries , define and sculpt brow shape! A great pick-me up to brighten the waterline and give the appearance of large-clearer eyes. Super creamy but sets to a powder-like resistance!
Very user-friendly and available in a light-apricot creamy colour that will compliment a fair-to-medium/olive skin tone. Apricot/pink tones are great to lighten and brighten.
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Fruit Wax
VEGAN / GLUTEN-FREE
1.4g / .05oz
- Gentle formula
- Soft, malleable texture
- Powdery finish
- Soothes and protects sensitive eyes/skin
- Easy, smooth, no drag application
- More budge-proof than traditional pencils
- Executes many different ‘makeup artist secrets’
- Apply gently with feather-like strokes.
- Use Buff pencil to give the appearance of larger, clearer eyes. Apply around the inner corners of eyes to widen and brighten. Blend/smudge with a Q-Tip if necessary.
- Line inner rim to remove redness for a flawless eye.
- Conceal small blemishes by dotting on and then blending out.
- Perfect size tip for concealing spidery broken capillaries, or nasal fold redness.
- Use to correct lip line and create new shape. Erase a natural lip line with Buff, blending to colour in the lip slightly, and then re-draw with a neutral Ultimate Lip Liner like Bashful.
- Use to clean and sharpen the edges of a strong lip. After applying a vibrant lip (eg; red), trace just outside the lip line with Buff, to correct any mistakes, sharpen the line and provide an extra waxy barrier against lipstick bleeding.