Want Better Skin?
The world of skincare has become more and more advanced, with a never-ending emergence of new active ingredients (which, by the way, we have a person dedicated to studying!) and ingredients to support skin health. But what if you could pack a bit more power in and take your skin to the next level?
Well, now you can!
Dermal Rolling is a proven way to enhance your skin routine by enabling greater absorption of your products while gently pushing your skin to generate collagen and elastin, which in turn help plump and smooth the surface of the skin and can minimise fine lines and wrinkles.
Scared of Needles?
Don’t be! The tiny 0.5mm needles are so fine that they gently and painlessly penetrate the skin, creating tiny punctures on its surface.
Sometimes, our skin needs extra help, and that can be for a multitude of reasons (and that’s a whole blog by itself!), but there is no doubt that a dermal roller can be your skin’s best friend!
The Science Behind Dermal Rolling:
Dermal rolling, also known as microneedling, works on the principle of controlled injury to the skin. The tiny needles create microchannels in the epidermis, stimulating collagen and elastin production, two essential proteins responsible for maintaining skin elasticity and firmness. This process triggers the skin’s natural healing response, improving skin texture and reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
Enhanced Absorption of Serums and Skincare Products:
One of the key benefits of dermal rolling is its ability to increase the absorption of serums and skincare products significantly. The microchannels created by the needles act as pathways for these products to penetrate deeper into the skin, allowing for better absorption and efficacy. This means that the active ingredients in your favourite serums, such as Issada Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, or Retinol, can reach the deeper layers of your skin, where they can work their magic and deliver optimal results.
Who Should Do It?
It sucks that from the age of 25, we start to produce less natural collagen, and from then on, our skin needs help! So, if you thought dermal rolling was only for your mum, then think again!
Benefits of Dermal Rolling:
1. Improved Skin Texture: Dermal rolling stimulates collagen production, producing smoother, more refined skin texture. It can help reduce the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone.
2. Enhanced Skin Firmness and Elasticity: By promoting collagen and elastin production, dermal rolling can help improve skin firmness and elasticity, leading to a more youthful appearance.
3. Reduction in Fine Lines and Wrinkles: The increased collagen production induced by dermal rolling can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin a more youthful and rejuvenated look.
4. Minimized Pore Size: Dermal rolling can help reduce the size of enlarged pores by stimulating collagen production, resulting in smoother and more refined skin.
5. Improved Absorption of Skincare Products: As mentioned earlier, dermal rolling enhances the absorption of serums and skincare products, allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin and deliver their benefits more effectively.
6. Enhanced Blood Circulation: The micro-injuries caused by dermal rolling stimulate blood flow to the treated areas, delivering oxygen and nutrients and promoting a healthy complexion and a natural glow.
7. Safe for All Skin Types: Home use Dermal rolling (0.5mm needles) is generally safe for all skin types and can be customised according to individual needs.So, if you’re looking to take your skincare routine to the next level, dermal rolling might just be the answer you’ve been searching for!