The skin around our eyes is the most delicate skin on our face. It’s very thin, and as a result, is more prone to breaking down and developing wrinkles and fine lines.
WHY INGREDIENTS ARE ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT IN EYE MAKEUP
One of the most common key ingredients in many eyeshadows is Talc.
Because it absorbs moisture, talc can dry out the skin, making wrinkles and fine lines more pronounced and leave skin looking crepey. This is especially evident for the delicate eye area where the skin doesn’t have oil glands and can't self-lubricate.
Opt for Mineral Baked Shadows that are 100% talc-free and enriched with organic Jojoba, Vitamin E, Green Tea, Magnolia Bark and Safflower Seed to keep eyes smooth, hydrated and nourished.
TOP 5 TIPS FOR CARING FOR YOUR EYE AREA
- Moisturise morning and night
- Invest in a high-quality eye cream
- Always remove eye makeup thoroughly
- Be gentle - when applying and removing makeup. Use soft, quality makeup brushes and appropriate eye makeup remover with cotton pads.
- Wear sunscreen to protect from free radical damage which causes premature ageing daily.