Issada’s expert creative team has designed a range inspired by everyday beauties as well as dramatic runway trends. Crystallized, Glitter or A La Natural all feature in the stunning collection of 11 wearable styles.
Go soft and subtle for everyday wear; emphasize your eye expression, extend the eye line with flare, add volume and length, naturally enhance or define eyes. Dramatize your look; create a sultry eye look reminiscent of old Hollywood glamour or add flutter and flamboyance to your next special occasion.
+Features & Benefits
11 fabulous designs
High Quality Synthetic/Vegan
A look for every occasion!
Gives a soft natural feel and greater flexibility to work with. Extremely lightweight and comfortable
Reusable up to 3-4 times
Full Strip Lashes
1. Lashes should be applied when makeup is complete and natural lashes have been given one or two coats of mascara. Always ensure your lashes and eyelids are dry before application.
2. Carefully remove lashes from the tray and determine the correct lash length prior to application. Lashes should begin a little from the inside corner of the eye and not extend beyond the outer corner. If too wide trim the lashes one or two at a time from the outside edge until the fit is perfect.
3. Apply a thin line of adhesive along the entire length of the lash band and wait at least 30 seconds until the adhesive is a little tacky.
4. Place as closely as possible to the roots of your natural lash line. Lashes fix to the skin just above your natural lashes, not to them. Press gently across the entire lash and then hold at each end for a few seconds to secure.
5. Allow glue to dry before gently applying your favourite Issada mascara to blend your natural lashes with the extensions.
Half Lash Application
Follow the Full Strip Lash Instructions except position lash from the outer edge to the middle of your eyelid. NOTE: Half length lashes do not require trimming.
Individual Eyelash Application
Determine the correct lash length by placing a lash cluster in position prior to application. Trim to the desired length if necessary.
Caring for your Lashes
1. Careful use and storage will mean your lashes can be used again and again.
2. Always remove by holding the lashes at outside edge. Take care not to include any natural lashes. Gently peel off from outer corner of the eye inwards.
Always remove lashes before sleeping.
1. Wash away excess adhesive with warm water or a gentle makeup remover.
2. Keep your lashes in good condition by returning them to the storage tray and box after use.