Dual Application Pro Sponge (2-pack)Regular price $38.00 Save $-38.00
DescriptionA superior foundation application tool for next-level complexion perfection. The unique design of this sponge allows you to easily apply and blend liquid foundation, as well as contour and highlight!
- Soft, plush, rounded edges
- Pointed tip
- Smooth, flat surface
- Latex free
- Streak free, pro-finish, soft and luxurious on the skin
- Precision and smaller areas
- Less product wastage, cost per use value
- Safe for latex allergies and sensitive skins
Apply foundation using the flat smooth surface.
Use the rest of the sponge to blend foundation seamlessly into the skin.
How To Use
- For a sheer coverage, slightly dampen the sponge and use gentle smoothing actions to blend the liquid across your face, working from the center out.
- For ‘medium-full’ coverage, use the sponge dry. Apply Canvas Primer, CC8 or Mineral Velvet Cream directly onto the flat surface and build as desired. Blend seamlessly with the rest of the sponge.
- Roll along your jawline to perfectly blend along the jaw, avoiding tide marks.
- Use the tip of the Dual Application Pro-Sponge for all your pinpoint concealing work.
Make Up Secrets
Use the tip of the Pro-Sponge to neaten up your lip line after applying your lipstick by gently running the tip along the outside of your lip line to tidy any unevenness.
Wet the Pro-Sponge and use it to apply your Baked Mineral Foundation.
Use the rounded end to perfectly apply crème blush and blend seamlessly with foundation.
To clean, wet sponge in cold or lukewarm water. Apply a small amount of facial cleanser, antibacterial liquid soap or sponge cleanser to the stained areas. Gently work into a lather without twisting or stretching the sponge. Rinse and repeat if necessary. Squeeze to remove excess water. Set aside on a piece of paper towel to dry.