Mineral Matte Blush
PARABEN FREE / VEGAN / GLUTEN FREE
- Vitamin C
Mineral Matte Blush powder formula features micro-crushed pure mineral pigments for a silky smooth velvet finish. Blends with ease for a soft buildable finish and is selected to add a flush of instant colour to the complexion. Matte Blush can be applied softly for a natural finish or built up to create more depth and colour to cheeks. 4 different shades are available- Lychee, Guava, Fig & Mandarin. Versatile shades which can also be used as matte eyeshadows or to matte out a lip colour.
- Anti-oxidant mineral formula
- Matte finish
- Long-wearing, high-pigment pressed mineral powder
- 4 beautiful shades to suit any skin tone
- Mess-free mineral makeup that can be used on the go for touch-ups
- Richly pigmented. A little goes a long way
- Ultra-smooth, refined powder for even application
- Blends for a soft finish with no streaking
- Safe for sensitive, oily, blemish-prone and post treatment skin
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Paraben free
- Gluten free
Application update: When applying on client or yourself, choose blush brush that compliments the face shape/apples and size appropriate to how much/how little you want it applied. Generally the denser/firmer the brush the more product will be picked up and disbursed to skin. Can be used as a matte eyeshadow and on lipstick to mattify a creamy lip texture.
Make Up Secrets
- Use blushes as powder eye shadows
- Use blushes as powder lipstick colour and add a mineral gloss in a complementary colour.
- Use matte blush instead of baked or cream blushes on oily skin types.
A matte Finish is perfect for a mature skin, oily skin, a client who has skin concerns on cheeks or for someone after a more classic, smooth flush of colour to the cheeks. A favourite for brides/ photography to create youthful timeless cheeks and flash photography friendly.