The beauty industry’s best-kept secret to young, bright, and fresh-looking skin without the help of any cosmetic injections.
What is Dermal Rolling?
Dermal Rolling is a form of microneedling which is a minimally invasive skincare treatment involving thousands of tiny little needles inserted into your skin's surface via a rolling device.
The needles create ‘micro-tears' which then force the skin into repair mode. In turn, this stimulates skin cell renewal producing collagen and elastin, helping to improve the appearance of acne scars, pigmentation, fine lines, pores, and the rest.
Who would benefit from using a DermaL Roller?
Everyone can benefit from the use of the Dermal roller, it is commonly used to treat skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, enlarged pores, undereye bags, uneven skin tone & sun-damaged skin. Most importantly, dermal rollers can increase the absorption of your skin regime by up to 400%
What should you expect
Immediately after the treatment, your skin will most likely look pink and plump. This radiance will last for a few weeks with skin looking brighter and feeling softer and smoother. However, for long-term results that improve the appearance of scarring and pigmentation, you’ll need to dermal roll 2-3 times a week over a period of a few months.
How to use?
1. Wash and cleanse your face and neck removing any dirt, makeup, and oils
2. Apply your serum of choice (Hyaluronic Acid or a serum that contains Hyaluronic Acid is our recommendation since it hydrates & plumps the skin from the inside out).
3. Split your face into sections; forehead, cheeks, chin, neck, and eye (avoiding eyelids), apply moderate pressure, and roll back & forth 4-5 times over each section, firstly going vertically, then horizontally, and finally diagonally.
4. Optional: apply another layer of serum, and moisturizer of your choice.
5. Sterilise the roller with alcohol spray and replace it every 3 months.